Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Long Time Ago On a Chess Board Far, Far Away . . .


STAR WARS
Episode: LXIV

Star Wars Chess exists!
I mentioned it to a couple of
my friends at a party but when
we went to the computer later, I was
unable to produce the pictures I had seen.
Here are the pictures Taylor and Lee! I told you
that someone had created a Star Wars Chess set and as
you may be able to see, it is awesome! You may notice that it
focuses on the characters from A New Hope. A fan's dream come true.


Thank God this isn't an actual set because I'd end up spending a ton of money for this if it was. Perhaps Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi are still on their way? Anyway I thought this would be highly thought of by all of you fellow geeks out there. May the force be with you always. Stay geeky!


Here is a link to the Flicker album. Enjoy!

No comments: