Thursday, July 21, 2011

DC and Marvel team up with LEGO to rule the world!

Oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man! This announcement is exploding with awesome!

That's right DC and Marvel are teaming up with LEGO to create a Superheroes line. The DC part will feature Superman, Batman, Wonderwoman, Green Lantern, Harley Quinn, the Joker, Bane, and Lex Luthor. The Marvel line will incorporate characters from the Avengers, the X-Men and Spiderman. It will feature Thor, Captain America, the Hulk, Wolverine, Magneto, Dr. Octopus, and Deadpool. MOTHER-FLIPPIN' DEADPOOL!


more after the break



As a comic book fan, and a LEGO fan, and someone who has spent time and money collecting LEGO Batman, Spiderman, and parts for my own LEGO Justice League, I am thrilled about this announcement. It's almost like those LEGO guys were listening in to a conversation I had more than five years ago with my brother. Those sneaky bastards probably bugged our college apartment! It occurs to me that they have placed a lot of LEGO ninjas at my place over the past decade. Now please excuse me while I go have a private Lego-gasm. I'll try not to leave too many little LEGO pieces all over the floor.


Here is the trailer from LEGO Superheroes:



There is a place that you can submit entries to a contest featuring LEGO Superheroes. Ooh ooh, I hope I win! The link is here: http://www.legosuperheroes.com/

Awesome sauce! Jeremy out!

No comments: