Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Raptor Wednesday Sneak Attack!

I have nothing really interesting to report today. So for no reason, here's a couple of LEGO Raptor pictures. Why, you ask? I think the real question is "Why not?"


Actually, I think I do have something to report. In homefront LEGO news I finally got the Superhero set 6857 The Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape or as normal humans know it Joker's Funhouse. I'm so glad that this highly-sought-after set finally arrived at my place. In the United States this set has been impossible to find. So that is exciting!


As you can see this set comes with a number of the most sought-after minifigs from the new DC Superheroes genre. Batman, (new, red) Robin, (new, purple tux) Joker, Harley Quinn, and the Riddler with a new hat. Critics have said that this set, though simplistic, is a really fun build with a lot of built-in traps and action. So, maybe I'll share a review soon. But for those who cannot wait you can see an excellent review of this set here.

But perhaps most importantly, here is a LEGO Raptor in a fighter jet.


Yes that's right this is a Raptor flying a F-22 Raptor. (Christina this picture is for you.) And it is probably the greatest picture I have ever seen. 

Anyway with that, enjoy the great March weather we are currently having.
"Jeremy AWAY!"

No comments: