Monday, October 17, 2011

Banks! Banks! Banks! Banks!

Gentle readers, if you have an hour of time (and frankly even if you do not have an hour of time) watch this video!  It stars Steven Banks and is the greatest one man, one act play I have ever seen!  Seriously, the best.



My old roommate Kevin introduced me to the glorious Steven Banks and I am forever indebted.  I am so pleased to see a decent quality version of this up on Youtube.  Honestly I use this as a friend barometer. If you enjoy this show, we will probably get along fine! If not, we may run out of things to talk about very quickly. (This isn't to say that liking this show guarantees success, it doesn't. After all, total douche bags may also end up liking this show too--it's that good!)  Also any women interested in being a future Mrs. Jeremy-Stuff ought to like Steven Banks as well. After all, he is incredible. I usually try to line it up third or fourth date. . . . if anyone was curious or something. Thank you. That is all.

 
Banks! Banks! Banks! Banks!

No comments: