Friday, January 20, 2012

UPDATED: LEGO Lord of the Rings Again

I feel as though I should apologize for all of the focus on the upcoming Hobbit movie and LEGO getting the license for LotR and the Hobbit. After all there are many geeky things out in the internets and I am severely focusing on one small aspect of geeks taking over the earth. I could talk about the amazing Superhero movies coming out like The Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises. Both movies look to be wicked awesome! I could point my readers to the hilarious SNL video (weird right?) that shows a middle-aged Harry Potter still trying to relive his glory days at Hogwarts in 2020. Man, that's a great balding wig Radcliffe is wearing! But I won't!

Na na na na, too bad! Cuz here's a little more LotR LEGO. Specifically LotR LEGO posters. You have already seen Frodo. Most excitingly here is LEGO Legolas! With apparently a new hairpiece and probably a new quiver and sword and bow.


And for good measure here also is Aragorn/Strider/Elessar. It'll be really neat if we get a new mold for Andúril his sword.


And now, I'm going to say that all day LEGO, LEGO, LEGO, Legolas! Hee hee hee!


Here is the official picture of the fellowship. Awesome, I'm drooling all over myself.

 


No comments: